the Market Soul © 1999 - 2011 Headlines

Friday 25 April 2008

Funky New Jobs Titles

In this new, new world of work
What titles are there yet to lurk?
The new MD
He or she or it could be:
Maverick Director;
Not your average reflector!

The IM is the person
Where intuition is the key
Or are they the Ideas Merchants
or just another fee?

IT stands for Interesting Thing
Technology drives the process
And we are told that knowledge
Must definitely be better than porridge!

The SD drives the sales
Or Sets Deception
Yet revenue collection
their fortunate projection

The HR director,
You’d better respect ‘er
Yet Human Potential
Sounds much more consequential?

Or politically correct,
You OLD cynical fool!
Now even that word
We must reject!

Where am I heading?
With this you ask
Must there be an end?
Or just another bend?

Charisma, inspiration
Or just hyper inflation?
Inspired Profit Mechanic
just more rats running manic?

But to get to the point
I forgot my route
Just tinkering
Under this hood.

I look forward
For backwards is hard
Because of this strain
And a lot of neck pain

Yes, its true!
In the race of life
Looking over my shoulder
I had it all misconstrued

No matter what you call yourself
As long as you with hand on heart
Can jump and not worry, off that shelf
Look out below!!! I’ve made my start!



© 2008 - theMarketSoul

1 comment:

I am never satisfied said...

I think this is utter non-sensical Brilliance. ML